The mission of WISE academies is to provide a high quality educational community which offers life changing opportunities in a safe, creative and exciting environment.
All are valued and inspired to flourish and grow as individuals. WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
The WISE Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a teacher of the highest calibre with a good understanding of child development to join our dedicated and enthusiastic team. This is an opportunity for experienced teaching professionals to progress in their career in a forward looking educational setting.
The starting salary point is negotiable for successful candidates who can demonstrate excellence in teaching practice.
The successful candidates will:
- Have the vision and capacity to inspire and motivate children
- Be able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice and success in raising standards and meeting challenging targets.
- Have excellent behaviour and classroom management skills.
- Be confident in planning, assessing and target setting to meet the needs of all children in your class.
- Be fully committed to working collaboratively and be an active, dedicated member of our team.
- Be able to show initiative and work independently.
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and committed to raising standards of attainment and achievement for all children.
WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
WISE Academies safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. This post is exempt from the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subjects to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For an application form and further details, please contact WISE Academies Head Office, Borodin Avenue, Sunderland SR5 4NX, e-mail email@example.com to whom completed applications must be returned.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 18th March 2016
Shortlisting: W/C 21st March 2016
Interviews: To be confirmed
If you have not received any notification before the interview date, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful.